Đầu báo khói SYSTEM SENSOR DH400OE-1
The System Sensor DH400OE-1 is a steel enclosure for mounting a standard indoor rated duct smoke detector outdoors.
The DH400OE-1 all-weather outdoor enclosure is specifically designed to protect the System Sensor duct smoke detector from harsh elements. This enclosure provides protection in outdoor installations against rain, sleet, and snow or indoors against dripping water.
This pre-drilled enclosure comes factory ready to fit any System Sensor duct smoke detector. Fabricated from durable 14-gauge galvanized steel, the enclosure has a durable gray, polyester, powder-coated finish for added protection against rust and corrosion.
The slip-on removable cover is secured with a pair of plated steel screws along the bottom edge.
Convenient knock-outs are located along the bottom to facilitate the connection of all types of electrical conduits and casings. Screws are included for mounting the detector into the enclosure.
- Fits both current and legacy duct smoke detectors.
- Enclosure is an additional option other than using the D4120W or DNRW watertight duct smoke detectors.
- Drop top shield top with seamless front, side, and back construction
- Provision for a padlock to protect the entire unit against unauthorized tampering
- Special sampling tube gaskets are included as required by UL 268A listing.
Thông số kỷ thuật
Dimensions : 18 in × 12 in × 6 in (45.7 cm × 30.5 cm × 15.2 cm)
Shipping Weight : 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
Temperature : See detector specifications
Finish : ANSI 61 Gray polyester finish inside and over galvanized stee